1913 spec Picatinny rails precision CNC Machined from 17-4 stainless. We offer them for several different firearms and in two different finishes. They can be left in matte stainless or a black nitride finish for an even harder surface. Rails are supplied with machine screws. Please install using loctite blue at 25 in-lbs torque. The supplied screws may require slight trimming for a clearance fit on certain actions.
- 0MOA, 20MOA and 40MOA Rem 700 SA (weight: 4.9oz)
- 0MOA, 20MOA and 30 MOA Rem 700 LA 6x48 (weight: 6oz)
- 20MOA Rem 700 LA 8x40 (weight: 6oz)
- 20MOA Savage SA (weight: 6oz)
- 0 MOA and 20 MOA Savage LA (weight: 6oz)
- 30MOA Savage 110BA LA 8x40 (weight: 6.3oz)
- 20MOA Tikka T3 LH and RH (weight: 4.9oz)
- 0MOA and 20MOA Weatherby Vanguard SA (weight: 5oz)
- 20MOA Weatherby Mark V LA (weight: 6oz)
NEW! 7075 Aluminum (Black Mil Spec Hard coat Anodized) picatinny rails available for those building their lightweight hunter. Machined from 7075 billet Aluminum to the exact same specs as our Stainless steel rails.
- 0MOA and 20MOA Rem 700 SA 7075 Aluminum (Weight: 1.9oz)
- 0MOA and 20MOA Rem 700 LA 7075 Aluminum (Weight: 2.1oz)